Please see our reviews on
Pure Western Pleasure:
For the Western spirit in all of us! Here's authentic Old West charm loaded with fun-filled appointments. The bedroom features a Queen-size log bed and day bed, a tin-paneled bathroom with Texas-sized shower, pioneer kitchen, Chief blanket rugs and Navajo blankets. Open up the back door to your private Cowboy Zen patio.
South of the Border:
A most captivating casa! Lots of light and windows, Mexican tiled kitchen and bath, and fiesta colors throughout. Bedroom features Queen bed, plus a sitting room/office with single bed, and a living room sofa/sleeper. French doors lead you out to an over-hanging deck.
A cute and cozy cottage with vintage decor nestled along the nature preserve over-looking a park-like setting. The roomy kitchen features dishwasher and ice-maker, with living room day bed and retro oak desk. The birder's bedroom offers a comfy Queen size bed looking out through French doors to the wicker accented porch.
The Art of Western Lodging
Discover the Difference!
Wickenburg's Top Rated Bed & Breakfast
and unique alternative for accommodations
Enchanting Guest Houses for Special Events
Three distinctive dwellings
Daily Weekly Monthly
Private Nature Retreat & Outdoor Pavilion
For reunions, meetings & private affairs
- A remarkable sanctuary and enclave of eclectic elegance sets the scene at our river retreat.
- Each casita has Wi-Fi Internet access.
- We area a smoke-free environment.
- Think outside the box! We're a cut above a drab motel room or sterile condo.
- Book a complete house for what other B&B rooms cost.
- For a day visit, overnight affair, weekend event, or weekly or monthly stays, Rio Tierra Casitas offer unique atmospheres and charming B&B accommodations to suit all needs.
- Experience laid-back luxury lodging, fanciful flavor with passionate attention to detail.
- Chemical-free linens.
- Escape the urban madness for a healthy dose of:
- Rest & Relaxation
- Old Time Simplicity
- Safe & Secure Privacy
- You'll be charmed by our private cottages clustered around a park-like setting.
- Are you ready to getaway for a Southwest Pilgrimage?
Done any loafing lately?
Come celebrate something!
Need a Creative fix?
Brainstorm fresh Ideas
Stage Seminars for your Soul
Refuel that Writing project
Plan a Company Retreat
A Girlfriend Getaway or Rustic Romantic Rendezvous
Organize a Family Reunion
Order a change of Atmospheres for Home or Work
Relocating to Arizona? Building a new house?
Here's your home base.
Our fenced compound is nestled along The Nature Conservancy's 600+ acre
Hassayampa River Preserve featuring a rich riparian area of cattails,
cottonwoods and willow trees along with Sonoran saguaros, prickly pears
and mesquite groves. This nature preserve's desert mountain backdrop
is also home to 280 species of birds, and we love our birds!
Are you ready to make a date for your next escape!?
We're just 30-60 minutes away from Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree, Sun Cities, Surprise, Glendale and Prescott. And Las Vegas is "just up the road" in a 3.5 hour drive.
Hey! We're less than 1/2 hour away from Trader Joe's!
Breathe the air, smell the river, feel the sky, drink in the stars, track a trail, bask in the sun,
decompress, heal & rejuvenate your soul, soak in our soothing sun-dried linens, attend a deck side concert, and visit our workshop & studio.
More reasons to relax...
- Sonoran Solitude
- Zen Trails
- Cactus Gardens
- Fire pit
- Desert Dining
- Nature Trails
- Giant Cottonwoods
- Mesquite Groves
- River Walks
- Hiking & Outback Recreation
- Stories around the Campfire
We cater to:...
- Desert Rats
- City Slickers
- Nature Lovers
- Bird Lovers
- Sun Worshipers
- Home Builders
- Fly-in Pilots
- Creative Cats
- Wickenburg Wanna Bees
- Phoenix Escapees
- River Walks, Hiking & Outback Recreation
- Anyone else who may be overbooked, overwhelmed and overloaded